Monday, May 26, 2014

Recycling...

shortly after the move to the new house, there will be a move of blogs.  For good.

I've thought about it for a while, even had one setup over at wordpress for a good long time...the latest fiasco with AdSense just gave the push I needed/wanted I guess.  With all the changes going on in our lives and such, a change in direction was inevitable.  The new blog will be as random as this but probably a lot less filled with politics (no, I'm not giving up on fighting the good fight) and the likes.  There will be more talking about life, food, in-town living, etc.

So I'll be going through and recycling some of my favorite posts and some of the most viewed posts on this blog over the next few weeks.  This blog will remain active (as in I won't be closing it) because frankly I'm lazy and have no desire to c/p a bunch of stuff over on to the new one.

You're welcome to travel over and take a look, stick around, follow, etc....there's only one post there at the moment because, again, I'm lazy AND 98% of my time over the next week will be taken with the move and all things it requires.

I'm not leaving the blogging world...just changing focus and changing the view.  And I'll still be giving away something to celebrate this blog's 6th Blogiversary.

No comments:

The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedience, and by parts. --Edmund Burke