Sunday, May 25, 2014

Google...

in all their infinite wisdom has decided that I'm asking you to do something bad by asking you to click those AdSense ads.

So they've decided that my AdSense account should be disabled...for the first time ever in 6 years...funny enough right when the account was about to hit payout status...for the first time ever in 6 years....payout that was meant to go to the giveaway in August to celebrate the Blogiversary.  None to me...no profit for me...prizes for you, dear readers.

I've appealed.  We shall see how that goes.

If Google, in their power role, decides that I was super dee duper bad enough to have my hands slapped with a permanent disabling then all that payout cash (minimum is $100 btw) will go back to "the advertisers" and nada goes to prize packages.

So do me a favor...don't click those ads.  It took 6 years Google...6 years...to get to your insanely high (for small time bloggers like me) payout.  My apologies for requesting a boost for celebratory purposes.


(No worries on the giveaway for the Blogiversary...it will happen.  It may not be what I wanted to do...but there will be something given whether Google gives or not.)

No comments:

The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedience, and by parts. --Edmund Burke