Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Brief Self-Debate...

this morning....I had thought (very briefly) about switching to a different blogging setup (i.e. Wordpress, etc) and promptly discarded the idea.  Blogger is comfortable, and as my well worn yoga pants can attest I adore comfortable.

I played around with the Pages feature a bit (they are not currently showing, so don't go looking) in an attempt to combine the dietary/lifestyle change blog with this one....fail.  I don't want, nor do I have the patience, to maintain to separate blogs...so you lot will just have to deal with any KA-BOOM moments that I have on that front.  Deal I say!  Besides, it might be edumacational for some.  I'll be setting up a Linkage page (or two) to make that at least easier to hunt through.

On to happenings in mi casa....nada.  Tanker has us packed to the bare minimum (which makes cooking super fun...not) and we're in the just counting down days mode that we excel at.  32, for those that wonder.  Not soon enough.

Now, I'm off to enjoy a second cup of coffee to hopefully warm up from the chill of the rainy outdoors!


(psst...click an ad...the one below works well...you don't have to buy anything!  Thanks!)

No comments:

The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedience, and by parts. --Edmund Burke