Saturday, April 12, 2014

Are You Paying Attention....

to the goings on in Nevada?

Here's a Google search...pick an article.

I've been watching a lot of mud tossing from supporters of both sides play out on my FB (yes, I do have some incredibly liberal friends that fully believe the .gov is meant to be in charge of every aspect of our lives...I know, how?) feed.

Do I know the whole story?  No.

Do I care to know the whole story? Not really.

Why?  Because the only thing that is ringing my own personal alarm bell is the fact there are 200 ARMED agents locking the ranch down over some grazing cattle and a turtle species (oh, and a possible solar energy plant and fracking).

Why the alarm bells?  Because of so many reasons.  One being the overall acceptance that this is totally okay by an alarming number of my friends...another being that the MSM is only just NOW paying attention to a fight that's been going on for the better part of a decade (that's really no surprise though, neither is the spin being put out on it).

So, are you paying attention?




(P.S.  Click an ad over there -------> in the little white squares, please and thank you!)


No comments:

The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedience, and by parts. --Edmund Burke