Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh my...I'm in swap heaven!

I stumbled on a fun little site tonight, one you may or may not be familiar with. I'll share it with ya in a minute but I gotta tell you...it's darn addictive!

I've spent the last hour and a half going through books we've been wanting to get rid of and adding them to my trade list as well as adding books to my want list. Haven't even started on movies or cds...this could well be the bestest trade/swap site I've seen yet. Heck, you can even print the postage to mail your "media" right from the site.

Come join me in the fun, but be warned...it really truly is addictive!

Swaptree

Books, cds, movies and for those that have them, games. I tell ya, I can (and probably will) spend all night browsing this place. I have to wrestle with my book demons a bit though. I simply can't give up a chunk of the books I have, but I want so many more! So I'll be going through the movies to see what is still hidden away in boxes (I think that after a year in boxes they are fair game, right?)

Anyway, just wanted to share something fun and fairly free with ya.

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey, thanks for such an interesting link! I can definitely make use of this site, believe me!

Keep up the good work!

Jess (Ozark Momma) said...

Quite welcome HermitJim!

Only problem I have is they don't support VHS...thought I was going to get rid of some of those puppies! Oh well, I've already got two trades in progress so I think I'll be happy!

bridget said...

I swap there, as well as paperbackswap.com, swapadvd.com and bookmooch.com. They are a lot of fun, and I've received some excellent books and movies.

Mayberry said...

Thanks for the link, and Merry Christmas!

The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedience, and by parts. --Edmund Burke