Thursday, May 29, 2014

Today....

is one of those pre-planned/written post days I promised.

As this post goes live, I'll be running all over the South Central part of KY setting up utilities, hunting down washers/dryers and refrigerators, lunching (hopefully) with my sister and not losing my mind being trapped in the Kia with the Screamers and Tanker.  At least that's the plan.

The losing my mind part is likely to happen...it usually does at least once per road trip.

We've spent the past week debating the merits of fridge sizes...small without a freezer, large french door with bottom freezer, side by side, traditional freezer on top model, etc.  We have the large upright freezer, so have been trying to justify spending more money on a fridge with a freezer...or not.  Hopefully by the end of the day we will have decided.  We shall see.

With the move just a couple of days away, we'll also be taking a look at plants for the container garden and gathering up supplies for growing things in the greenhouse...late season start sort of limits us but the greenhouse should give us the extension we need.  I've got plans folks....plans I tell ya!

So whilst I pack away and get to moving...what are you planning this weekend?



No comments:

The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedience, and by parts. --Edmund Burke