Tuesday, April 22, 2014

In Relation...

to last week's Wayback Wednesday (which I accidentally posted on Tuesday)....

Does anyone other than me find THIS (troops on the ground) ironic considering THIS (less troops in EU)?

We would have been part of that lovely mass exodus hell (lots and lots of friends were) had Tanker not gotten his WTU transfer in.  It was messy, it was extremely trying for the families involved and it lessened our force numbers in the EU mightily.

Anyone else see the correlation?

(S/N:  Please take a quick second to send warm thoughts, hugs, prayers, whatever to a family that I grew up with...my first childhood friend has gone missing in a boating accident.  While I've not spoken to her in a while, I did spend a considerable amount of time with her twin girls playing nanny of sorts.  It's been nearly 24 hours since the accident....so, you know.)

No comments:

The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedience, and by parts. --Edmund Burke