Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I Got the Cats High....

Sure did.

I thought you all might enjoy this...knowing that I felt bad for some reason today that I'd never bought the cats anything with catnip...so I bought them mice (no bells thank goodness) laden with catnip.

I sit here, at 11:15 p.m., tired and ready for bed...all the menfolk snoring away...watching my exceedingly high cats running all over the place, chasing each other (yes, they each have their own mouse), making all those funny "sonar" noises and just in general being insane.  I could go to bed...but they'll follow me...they think I have more catnip.

They've been following me from room to room all evening.  Even the orange one that usually thinks I'm some sort of spawn from Hell that must be sent back.  He's been loving on me, purring...I'm pretty sure it's a ruse to lure me into a false sense of security before he slashes my jugular in my sleep.  Either that or he likes me now because I got him high.

I'm not sure I'll ever buy anything like that for them again.

Maybe.

Possibly if I'm really, really bored and need entertainment.

'Cause really, despite the noise, it's flippin' hilarious.


(Ad click time!  TIA!)

No comments:

The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedience, and by parts. --Edmund Burke