Friday, February 21, 2014

A Little Something New....

a review!

These will be happening more frequently; they won't ever be incredibly long...be prepared!

Today I'm going to ramble on a little bit about my Temp-tations (link over there to the left and a coupony deal thing at the end of this post).


^I've got that set^ along with the ovals and bowls.  I've had them for a couple of years.  I adore them.

They survived the move to and from Germany with no losses.  They work, plain and simple...and they look gorgeous while doing it.  In the 3+ years that I've owned them I've never once had something stick so badly that scrubbing was required, lasagna included.  They go from freezer to oven to table to sink/dishwasher without any issue (that I've run across).  My Mother-In-Law and Sisters-in-Law are forever trying to steal them during the holidays.  Tanker appreciates the carry racks and stackability during transport from car to house during said holidays.  I love that everything literally fits together for minimizing storage space.

Can they get pricey?  Sure, if you go for the whole she-bang.  But totally worth it.

I mentioned that they have survived me for 3+ years...totally worth it.





No comments:

The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedience, and by parts. --Edmund Burke