Friday, May 21, 2010

Mid-year goals...

since I don't do real New Year's resolutions, I'm going to take stock of where we sit over the next month and set some goals to have accomplished by year end. I know for sure a few monetary goals and such but will wait to post them all in one spot (for my tired brain to reference easily later on when I accidently delete my file or the screamers color up the print out).

Which leads me to this: did you set goals for yourself this year? Where are you sitting with them now?

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Glad to hear you're brave enough to set some new goals! Mine is to be able to do the 3 "ups each day.

You know..."wake up, Get up, Show up!" After that, it's all gravy!

The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedience, and by parts. --Edmund Burke