Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Glutton for Punishment...

bright and early (well, before it even gets bright actually) in the morning, the spousal unit, the offspring and myself will be wheeling our way southeasterly to KY for a visit with the in-laws. It will be the first time in a year that they've seen the screamers...not by my hand, believe me...it's their own choice.

So here I am, less than three days after a harrowing flight schedule hitting the traveling trail once again. See, I love this...I could so be a nomad. Wonder if that is a paid profession?

Well....I will be able to at least be online there for a bit. Have to actually since I have class stuff to do anyway. Might drop a line or two telling you how miserable I am, lol.

Have a good long weekend all!!

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey, enjoy the visit...and I'm glad you had a good time, but glad as well to have you back with us!

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Good to have you back! Leaving so soon again?!?

Be careful, O. Momma...

"see" ya soon...

The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedience, and by parts. --Edmund Burke