Monday, March 22, 2010

Slim Pickins'...

around here lately...not that there isn't anything to blog about, but let's be honest...what can I say about current events that hasn't yet been said in one blog or another on the web.

Besides, I'm a bit on the busy side here. Packing is finito as of tomorrow, plane is a callin' as of next week and Germany will be home for a bit. Good or bad.

Naturally, with all things owned in boxes and making way across the ocean I will find myself with a bit o' time on my hands. Mayhap to blog, mayhap to explore...either way, I'll be trying (note that...trying) to keep up with the blog when I've got a connection. No promises...I'll try.

As it stands, there will be nada in the way of connection after the end of the week and likely less inspiration as I spend the next week doing the mad rush of those that only have a week left until there is a cross world move.

So I bid a short farewell (at least a week and a half, lol) until we are landed, slightly settled and ready to reconnect with the blogosphere.

Keep your heads up and eyes open...you never ever know when the perfect opportunity will present.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck, and God Bless. See you when you return.

Wendy said...

Have a safe trip :).

I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures across the ocean :).

The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedience, and by parts. --Edmund Burke