Thursday, June 18, 2009

Little Lobsters...

that's what the screamers are right now. Been out splashing around in a wading pool at the parental figures' place. Naturally, since I was absent for the biggest part of the day the male parental figure didn't think on his own to grease up the monkeys before setting them loose in the sun.

Oh well, at least I have a nice mix of witch hazel and herbs awaiting in the fridge at home.

I meandered a bit around the garden a little bit ago, seems that since I encouraged the planting of peas that they are now my responsibility. The tending, picking and shelling. Male parental figure blames me, lol. Fortunately there aren't enough to do much damage. Matter of fact, the only thing that will be overly plentiful this year seems to be butternut squash and pumpkins. It's early though, so we shall see.

Hope all are loving the rain/sun/whatever that Ma Nature is throwing at you and hope it isn't making your gardens not do their thing!

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Any day above ground is a good one. I figure if I wake up on the right side of the grass...then all is good!

The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedience, and by parts. --Edmund Burke