Sunday, February 3, 2013

Getting There....

Today was a day for outside work.

Separated out the new fruit trees for the soon-to-be orchard.  Started my herbs and cold crops in the greenhouse.  Hatched more fuzzy butts (current count as of this very second...26).  Found a clutch of eggs hiding in a brush pile (left them...who knows which gal laid them and how long she's had that particular hiding spot).

Tomorrow is a run to Lowe's and the local hardware store, a run to the Fort and a run to my now ex-job (will be turning in uniforms tomorrow)...gas jumped nearly 50 cents in two weeks here, completely negating my working so far from home.

I'm still going to do the job hunt thing...just hunting closer to home is all.  In the meantime, I'll be getting crafty...I suppose...and probably throwing some stuff up on Etsy...maybe.

No comments:

The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedience, and by parts. --Edmund Burke